Thursday, March 8, 2012

She has arrived!

This is going to be short and I'm sorry if I sound delirious, which we both are a bit right now. Charlotte Grace Rosene was born at 3:27 this morning and weighed in at 7.4 lbs.

Lydia was absolutely amazing. Total time she was in labor was about 50 hours. She owned it though and is doing well.

Charlotte is in the NICU and it's so hard to see her hooked up to the different lines and iv's. I've been at her bedside a few times now and it wrecks my heart each time I have to leave. She's so beautiful and I just want to hold her. Lydia should be able to see her soon. Pray she recovers quickly from the exhausting delivery.

We won't know more about the surgery until they do the ECHO which should be sometime today. We'll keep everyone posted. Thank you for all the prayers and support that you've shown our family. We love you guys so much

Here's a picture of our little angel.

1 comment:

  1. thinking about you guys today and getting ready to be in a very similar position next month. What a long and brutal labour, good work!! I'll stop and pray for you all right now.

    ReplyDelete